Insight is essential to cut through the clutter on social media. We use social media listening and macro tools to gauge consumer intentions and challenges. This helps us to identify the ‘human truth’ and a ‘reason to believe’. Want to see our outstanding insight in action? Just click on any of the case studies below.
- BodyformSocial and Content Strategy for the Long-TermRead more
- lights by TENAUsing social listening to inform creative strategyRead more
- WainwrightOvercoming everyday challenges with WainwrightRead more
- Colgate-PalmoliveDriving behavioural change on a global scaleRead more
- BayouLaunching Louisianan rum into the UKRead more
- BeroniaBuilding a social strategy through deep insightRead more
- Seriously StrongCreating a brand with purposeRead more
- LuxardoShaking up the on-trade and off-trade with an integrated marketing strategyRead more
- Lee Kum KeeUsing animation and a Facebook app to establish a global brand in the UK marketRead more
In today’s world there is lots of information, but very little insight. We use social tools, Pulsar and Linkfluence, and platform analytics, alongside WGSN and our curious minds, to derive genuine intelligence. This help to shape our audience segmentation and identify role model brands.
Check out the rest of our work in outstanding strategy, media and kick ass creative.