- Keen organisation kween with a passion for writing. Fond of diaries, books, and films with […]Read more
- Irish lass with a Masters in PR and New Media. Enjoys houmous, adventures abroad and […]Read more
- Bitcoin bidder. Media plan OG. Lover of all things vinyl (including flooring). Wearer of strictly […]Read more
- Chief strategist. Plant lover. Hippy tea drinker. Home renovator. Crazy cat lady. And now, her […]Read more
- Writes words. Thinks of ideas. Descriptivist grammarist. Talk to me about to podcasts, vines and […]Read more
- Hockey hero, professional plate-spinner, dinner party dah-ling, never butterz and always #awesomeRead more
- Queen of SW16. Get-shizz-doner-r. Spa lover. Used to be all about the p-sec, but now […]Read more
- All-round princess, copywriting queen, festival fanatic, night-owl, Queer Eye crazy and Gatsby’s parties lover.Read more
- Happiest when strategising, looking at dogs and wearing a comfy pair of jeans (at the […]Read more
- Outspoken and extrovert accountant, who makes the numbers work for you. Intrepid traveller. Lifetime mountain […]Read more
- Sushi connoisseur, Kardashian devotee, animal-print enthusiast, chai tea drinker, Pilates pro, and Media #LegendRead more
- Founder of 12pm Lunch Club. Cheese addict, volunteer and book nerd. Lover of going out-out, […]Read more
- Surf dude. Cool dad. Activist. CAN co-chair. King of diagrams. And unfortunately for him, a […]Read more
- Film & TV enthusiast/nerd, resident chef de cuisine and the office funny man. His mum […]Read more
- At peace when visually organising and Gospel singing… Sometimes at the same time. Hair changer […]Read more
- Conservationist at heart and World Land Trust ambassador. As a mum of twins, she’s rarely […]Read more
- Aquarium enthusiast. Client whisperer. Complex budget master. Does-he-even-lift?Read more
- Lover of all things digital. Hater of most foods. Seaside dweller. Dad, Arsenal season ticket […]Read more
- Supermum and plate spinner. Cake baker extraordinare. Doesn’t have a bad bone in her body.Read more
- 1st class media graduate and aspiring Google guru. Street food lover and salted caramel fanatic. […]Read more
- Latvian living in London. Photographing phenomenon. Doughnut devotee. Timelines and admin queen. MB social secretary […]Read more
Want to make a difference and have fun doing it?
We’re always on the lookout for exceptional creative and social media talent to join our team in London.
If that’s you, contact us on the form opposite and we’ll be in touch.