- Arctic Monkeys, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and posh tinned tomato aficionado. Hopes someone else watches The Office […]Read more
- Senior strategist, stat queen and sci-fi addict. Loves: art, Crystal Palace & the weird side […]Read more
- New business geek. Loves true-crime podcasts, G&Ts and custard creams. Lives by the mantra ‘what […]Read more
- Debbie Howitt is a Senior Account Director at Media Bounty. She's also a tag rugby player, avid cook, diver and travel addict - 62 countries and counting.Read more
- A visual storyteller. A third culture kid, casual cycler and cat lover. She loves talking culture, […]Read more
- Keen organisation kween with a passion for writing. Fond of diaries, books, and films with […]Read more
- Irish lass with a Masters in PR and New Media. Enjoys houmous, adventures abroad and […]Read more
- Bitcoin bidder. Media plan OG. Lover of all things vinyl (including flooring). Wearer of strictly […]Read more
- Chief strategist. Plant lover. Hippy tea drinker. Home renovator. Crazy cat lady. And now, her […]Read more
- Hockey hero, professional plate-spinner, dinner party dah-ling, never butterz and always #awesomeRead more
- Queen of SW16. Get-shizz-doner-r. Spa lover. Used to be all about the p-sec, but now […]Read more
- Outspoken and extrovert accountant, who makes the numbers work for you. Intrepid traveller. Lifetime mountain […]Read more
- Surf dude. Cool dad. Activist. CAN co-chair. King of diagrams. And unfortunately for him, a […]Read more
- Film & TV enthusiast/nerd, resident chef de cuisine and the office funny man. His mum […]Read more
- Conservationist at heart and World Land Trust ambassador. As a mum of twins, she’s rarely […]Read more
- Aquarium enthusiast. Client whisperer. Complex budget master. Does-he-even-lift?Read more
- Supermum and plate spinner. Cake baker extraordinare. Doesn’t have a bad bone in her body.Read more
- 1st class media graduate and aspiring Google guru. Street food lover and salted caramel fanatic. […]Read more
Want to make a difference and have fun doing it?
We’re always on the lookout for exceptional creative and social media talent to join our team in London.
If that’s you, contact us on the form opposite and we’ll be in touch.