We are not just a creative social media agency. We’re an agency with a conscience. We want to do our bit to protect the world for future generations.
World Land Trust (WLT) was our charity partner from day one. This international conservation charity works with local NGOs to protect rainforests and other habitats acre by acre in more than 20 countries around the world. We donate to WLT for every campaign we undertake. You can see where we have supported WLT on the map below…
We’re immensely proud to have now helped to protect land across the globe through World Land Trust and their project partners. Our donations have helped to protect forest and preserve biodiversity from Belize to Borneo, and Ecuador to Mexico.
But that’s not all. We’re very proud of our staff volunteering programme, and we’ve long been powered by 100% renewable energy.
- ConscienceMedia Bounty shortlisted for Social Media Agency of the Year & Corporate PurposeRead more
- ConscienceMedia Bounty successfully completes trek to fundraise for long-term charity partner World Land TrustRead more
- ConscienceMedia Bounty volunteering with beach clean in BrightonRead more
- ConscienceMedia Bounty walking the Thames to raise money for World Land TrustRead more
- ConscienceMedia Bounty staff drinking only water for WaterAidRead more
- Conscience552 Acres and Rising | Emma TozerRead more
- ConscienceMexico’s Sierra Gorda Biosphere ReserveRead more
- ConscienceAndean cloud forests of central EcuadorRead more